Today have been the 4th driving lessons equivalent to 8 hours of driving experience. This is the first time having driving lessons for twice a week. It was quite ok.
I got the news that my friends, who take law, and motorcycle license with me have passes his driving license last Friday and he is going to here today driving...So envy and proud of him! He can't wait for me this time for the driving lessons because he's is older then me few weeks so he took the driving lessons and you know we are very eager to have those driving lessons, so he left me alone.
I also have a good news that my instructor told me that I'm qualify for driving test already! Maybe after few more weeks since he said that my L license is going to expire. But I'm not sure whether this is a good news for me as what I just talk this morning with my friend that we are going to have mid-year exam around 7th of May. So two weeks later will be around the exam! How I'm going to take the car test? Bad news I think. Let's hope that the mid-year exam will be later after I taken my driving test first... REALLY HOPE SO! If not I can't concentrate on my study! And if I can't make it for that driving test, I also have to pay to extend my L license.
So if the school exam is after my driving test, I can concentrate on my study and no need to pay to extend my driving license and if the school exam date is same with the date I'm going to have my driving test, I can't concentrate and have to pay to extend my, still L driving license.
What to do? Life's go on. Hope for the best! Cheer up! It's should be a good news! ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lucky u...
Dont furrget to tumpangkan me, ok?
:p
Thanks for your wish. If I happen to give you a spin, make sure you invite me to your house when I fetch you back! hehe
Thanks!
Post a Comment