I should posted this post yesterday. Since yesterday I'm too busy with my homework so I will post this today. I also haven't post for quite a few days...
Yesterday driving experience is just like what I think for the first time I step the accelerator pedal... I felt that yesterday experience while on the road driving very slowly is a fun! I said so because I'm thinking later when I got my driving license and driving my own car without that L, I can't drive that slow anymore. If I drive too slow I will be horn by other's road users. Yesterday, because I'm trainee and driving a testing car bearing a 'L'earning plate, I have special or even VIP privilege! I can drive very slowly, or even 'mati kereta' on the middle of the road or on the highway! Hehe! But I didn't...just stating what I can do with that type of car.
Yesterday for the first time I drive at the speed of around 50km/h around those highway. I manage to cope with the situation on the highway but I still failed to cope with the situation on those heavily parking area. I have problem to control how slow the car goes. I think my instructor knew that.
The whole last week I don't have driving lessons as I posted last week that I actually have the class but cancel due to bad weather. But it turn to be ok just after I cancel the class.... This week I going to have twice driving lessons, and I booking twice for the coming week but since next week the instructor cannot adjust the timetable because someone is going to have the car test, so I tolerate a bit and give up that day... Hope that my good deeds will pay someday...
As I said, I hope to get my driving license before the mid term holiday which will be the end of May so that I can explore with car for that holiday.
I really can't concentrate with my studies because I always thinking of my dreams to own my very own driving license and driving around. That's really my main focus for now, so I don't really bother my education now. I have automatically channel all my energy to driving. I'm so keen to drive! Cannot concentrate and have home tuition! Please let me finish this before asking me for any commitment on studies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
200 days only ar... u only have 20 days for each subject.
Post a Comment