Exam Merdeka!

Phew! Just finish our last exam paper, MERDEKA! Actually our school is the latest to hold the exam. Many school in KL have been finish that exam last friday. Maybe the teacher plan the timetable to be late so that we can get tips from friends! LOL! I really didn't work hard although I have tips from teacher and tips from friends. Many things that keep me away from studying and many things happened, really not excusing.

So I think this is the time to do my own job which I can't do on exam time and study will be back to normal tomorrow. The things that I hate is koko. Next week Wednesday we will no more be allow to go back since last wednesday is still our exam, it can be an excuse for study, haha. No more for next week, live like prison next wednesday! Hate it...Not merdeka anyway lol.

I have put another counter just to count how many days it would take for me to complete the driving course. Still thinking of yesterday great experience, really fun! It's a history for me. Can't wait until next week driving lessons and get my very own driving license later of the month.

Since 2nd April 2008...


and counting...

6 comments:

testing123 said...

calm down.. I know how awesome it felt after finishing exam..

i would do the same thing if I were u

:p

That's One Law said...

You were a bit down now days, means less active.

After this must be more active k! hehe!

Unknown said...

macam sudah habis SPM =.=" Fetch me to yum cha after u get the driving license XD

That's One Law said...

You not afraid to ride my car? LOL!

Unknown said...

Car has extra protection,:D so won't die so easily gua... if bike gets into accident then it may flip..

That's One Law said...

If I happen to fetch you, you will pay for my cup of tea! hehe

Powered By Blogger